MBBS Admission Process
MBBS is a Bachelors Degree Course in Medicine and Surgery. The MBBS course is in great demand in India. The profession of a doctor is the most reputable and desirable profession. Doctor is a person who is regarded next to God. Every medical candidate is desirous of taking admission in MBBS. However, the majority of aspirants keep away due to the continuous slog attached to this profession. The total percentage of doctors is very less as compared to the total population of India. Therefore, the younger generation has to be encouraged to join this noble profession for the betterment of society.
Securing a seat of MBBS in Medical College requires a great deal of hard work. Dedication and intelligence can help you to accomplish this herculean task. Top most colleges conduct entrance examinations for granting admission in MBBS. The examination is conducted on all India level or on state level. Candidates can appear for as many exams as one wants.
Some of the general steps for seeking a seat in MBBS College are mentioned beneath.
1. Candidate should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology at 10+2 level.
2. The candidate should be 17 years old.
3. The various central level examinations are AIIMS, AIPMT, CPMT, AFMC, and State Level PMT. Students have to keep watch over the notificationsissued regarding the entrance examinations of MBBS.
4. Candidates can avail form in online or offline mode, depending upon the choice of the candidate.
5. Fee will also be mandatory. However, it varies from institute to institute.
6. Entrance exam will be conducted thereafter and shortlisted candidates will be informed.
7. Result of the entrance exam will be announced, and the successful candidates will be clued-up.
Qualifying a pre-medical test is not an easy task, but very much competitive. Candidates, who are very much keen and dedicated to their studies, can make through it only. However, certain candidates do not clear the entrance exam in one attempt, but they do not lose hope and work more efficiently to gain seat in the top most medical college. Being a doctor may not be easy, but it is the most respectable profession of all times.
MD/MS Admission Process
To obtain admission in MS/ MD course it requires one to clear entrance examinations at the behest of the supreme court of India. The All India Post –Graduate Medical Entrance Examination conducted by AIIMS fills 50% of MD/MNS seats in India. National Board of Examination (NBE) that offers three years residency for sub-specialization, also offers you PG diploma. These degree courses can be completed in 3 years, while the duration of diploma courses is 2 years. Subsequently, after completing post graduation course, students can also opt for super- specialty degree course; DM (Doctor of Medicine) or McH (master of chirurgery/ Surgery), both of 3 years duration. Apart from the attractive career that medicine offers, doctors are highly revered in our society, thus making it everybodys fantasy.